Brownsburg East Middle School Cheerleading Tryout
- This is the try out for Fall season only.
Tryout Clinic- meet outside the auxiliary gym immediately after school (face mask must be worn)
Monday, May 17 2:45 pm-5:00 pm Mandatory to try out
Tuesday, May 18 2:45 pm-5:00 pm Mandatory to try out
Tryouts- meet outside the auxiliary gym immediately after school (face mask must be worn)
Thursday, May 20 2:45 pm-5:00 pm
Cheerleading Clinics and Tryout Attire
|Plain Purple T-shirt or purple or white Bulldog tee||Wear your hair up and out or your face. A bow is preferred, but not required.|
|Black shorts with black or purple spanks underneath||Face Mask must be worn at all times unless directed.|
|White Cheer shoes or tennis shoes||Filled water bottle with your name on it.|
- EVERYONE needs a current physical dated after April 1, 2021 that must be uploaded in Privit prior to Monday, May 17, 2021.
- EVERYONE trying out must update and sign ALL of the forms in Privit prior to Monday May 17, 2021 .
- GPA of at least a 2.0. Must keep GPA above this at all times to cheer.
- No after school or evening conflicts that will require missing or leaving practices or games unless it is a BEMS sponsored event.