Brownsburg East Middle School Cheerleading Tryout
- This is the try out for Winter season only.
Tryout Clinic- meet outside the auxiliary gym (face mask must be worn)
Monday, October 26 5:00pm – 6:30pm
Tuesday, October 27 5:00pm – 6:30pm
Tryouts- meet outside the auxiliary gym immediately (face mask must be worn)
Thursday, October 29 5:00pm – 6:30pm
Cheerleading Clinics and Tryout Attire
|Plain Purple T-shirt or purple or white Bulldog tee||Wear your hair up and out or your face. A bow is preferred, but not required.|
|Black shorts with black or purple spanks underneath||Face Mask must be worn at all times unless directed.|
|White Cheer shoes or tennis shoes||Filled water bottle with your name on it.|
- If you did a sport last year, you do not need an updated physical. If you did not do a sport last year, a current physical dated after April 1, 2020 must be uploaded in Privit prior to Monday, August 3, 2020.
- EVERYONE trying out must update and sign ALL of the forms in Privit prior to Monday, October 26, 2020.
- GPA of at least a 2.0
- No after school or evening conflicts that will require missing or leaving practices or games unless it is a BEMS sponsored event. This is a new requirement this year.
- Follow BEMS Athletics on Twitter or the schools website for any changes or updates.
- Follow Brownsburg_Middle_School_ Cheer on Instagram to learn the cheers and chants.
- Contact Coach Rankin- firstname.lastname@example.org or Coach Cruz- email@example.com with any questions.
- Privit Website: https://brownsburgbulldogs-in.e-ppe.com